- Model NO.: 1BJX-2.5
- Application Field: Agriculture
- Power Source: Tractor
- Traction Type: Traction
- Arbor Configuration: Horizontal Axis
- Trademark: KINGSTAR
- Type: Micro-Farming Machine
- Farming Policy: Dry Cultivating Machinery
- Operation: Soil Preparation Machinery, Fixed Operation
- Drive Type: Gear Drive
- Color: Green
- Origin: China
1BJX-2.5suspension middle-duty disc harrow with 24 blades is suitable for pulverizing and loosening clods after ploughing and for planning the land before sowing. On cultivated land it can make soil and fertilizer mix up and clear away the stump of plants.
The harrow is simple in construction, durable in service, ready to operate, easy to maintain and efficient in pulverizing and penetrating in to the soil and leaves the land with a smooth, even tilth . All these satisfy the agricultural requirements of intensive cultivation.
The harrow with 24 blades is matched 75 horse power type tractor.
(1) Operation procedure
(i) All the fasteners of the harrow should be tightened and the disc assemblies can rotate freely.
(ii) In operation of the harrow prohibit it from moving backward. The harrow should be lifted when it turn the corner.
(2) The adjustment of harrowing depth
(i) Adjust the angularity of the two disc gangs. And the harrowing depth will deeper according to the angularity being increased.
(ii) To increase the harrowing depth the down suspension point may be adjusted upward and the up suspension point downward.
(3) The adjustment of the cross level and the longitudinal level of the harrow and be solved through the adjustment of suspension hanging rod of the tractor, the left and the right hanging rod and the length of draw rod.
(4) To raze the deflective trailed force
We may get the suspension draw rod of the tractor longer, or make the two disc assemblies move the same distances in the opposite direction, or decrease the angularity of the front assembly so as to raze the deflective trailed force
(5) The clearance between the scrapers and the concave sides of the discs should be kept within the range of 1-8mm,if the soil moisture content is too high, or there are a great many weeds on the field, this clearance should be as small as possible.
(6) Wash the bearing and then lubricate them with grease and maintain the other parts and the tools.